- Preparation of reports on Indonesian foreign
- Good Governance Programme
- Taking part in planning of public diplomacy events
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in social, rural devel
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experienc
- Knowledge and understanding on agronomy practices.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong reporting and interpersonal skills
- Senior auditor accredited by RSPO/ISPO
- Understand environmental and social issues
- Manage a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team
- Experience working in NGO
- Excel and understand due diligence processes
- Excel and understand AMDAL and KLHS
- Develop SOP and methodology for environmental
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.