SATYAMITRA SURYA PERKASA, PT
PT Satyamitra Surya Perkasa (SSP), a national private company, headquarter in Sunter, North Jakarta, has established a strong presence in Indonesia for more than 25 years and continue to make its marks as one of the Indonesian leading national EPC company with extensive international client experiences. SSP provides Civil, Mechanical and Electrical/InstrumentationEPC works to Power Plant, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Plant, Storage Tank Terminals, and Industrial Buildingand Infrastructure.
WHY JOIN US
To be the best Indonesian construction company with an extensive national and international client for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical works in the Power Plant, Chemical & Petrochemical Plant, Storage Tank Terminal, Infrastructure and Building.
- Proven quality in process and productions in every delivered service
- Maintain and prioritize Health, Safety and Environment policy in all aspect of the projects
- Optimize competency and consistency of SSP’s structure to fulfill business commitment
- Maximizing shareholders value by achieving customer value and improving continuous internal processes
WELDING INSPECTION AND TESTING
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001630978
Ref perusahaan ad
EDUCATION BACKGROUND :
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Metallurgical or Electrical Engineering (Sarjana Teknik or ST-Mesin/Metallurgi/Listrik) / Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy and a Certified Welding Inspector; CSWIP or AWS certification.
Job Description :
QC Leader Mechanical, Piping, Painting & Inssulation
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Metallurgical or Electrical Engineering (Sarjana Teknik or ST-Mesin/Metalurgi/Listrik) with minimum three (3) years’ work experience in inspection and testing of welding in plants and with valid certificate as Certified Welding Inspector (AWS CWI or CSWIP) or,
- Technical High School graduate, with minimum six (6) years’ experience in inspection and testing of welding in structural & piping system in power/energy, petrochemical, oil refinery and gas plant project and with valid certificate as Certified Welding Inspector (AWS CWI or CSWIP) and ASNT NDT Level II in UT or RT, MPI and LPT,
- Able to conduct Welding Procedure and Welder Performance Qualification Test and identify NDT test method for welds in piping and structural installations,
- Familiar with welding inspection and test methods, and qualified/certified to perform these inspection and test methods, interpret, render judgment based on applicable acceptance standards and issue signed inspection and test reports,
- Understands work plans / objectives, construction work methods and sequence, and identify inspection and test magnitude requirements, for inspection and test required for welded piping system and other installations,
- Comprehend and interpret technical specifications/welding codes, ASME IX, ANSI, ASNT, API, AWS D1.1, SNI and other related standards for welding inspection and testing of welded piping system, related facilities and welded structures.
- Minimum five (5) years’ work experience, with at least two (2) years’ working as QA/QC Engineer or QA/QC Lead or in similar position in power/energy, or petrochemical, and oil and gas plant project, or
- Worked and completed at least one (1) power plant project, preferably but not necessarily PLN project,
- Familiar with ASME IX, ASNT, API, AWS D1.1, SNI & other related standards & codes for welding and welding inspection/testing for mechanical and piping installations in power/energy, petrochemical, electrical and instrumentation materials, equipment/plants, specialty items, and works,
- Able to prepare Welding Procedure Specification(WPS) and conduct Welding Procedure and Welder Performance Qualification Test.
- Can perform inspection and identify needed NDT test on materials and welds on metallic piping systems, pressure vessel and other pressure containing and retaining parts or installations, interpret and render judgment on the results of test and sign/issue corresponding test reports.
- Understands, able to analyze and interpret mechanical and piping technical specifications, standards, drawings, method of works and construction schedule,
- Ability to prepare a general Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) for Welding works,
- Able to write/prepare and issue QA/QC documents; inspection and test schedule, report and records using provided and Client approved forms.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow