EURO ASIA TEKNIK, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642141
- Coordinate with Marketing and stakeholders to conceptualize video ideas all the way to the shoot and post-production
- Take ownership for pre-production, shooting, editing and assisting in production and post-production, editing from scratch, relying on creative instincts and industry best-practices
- Selection and implementing special visual effects, music, and special audio for each video shoot
- Create rough and final cuts
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
- Evaluate existing video content and identify areas of technical or editorial improvement
- Meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with digital technology, digital media software tools and editing software packages (e.g. Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Solid knowledge of technical operation and functions of the camera, tripod, lights, microphones and cables
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and verbal)
- Organized, meticulous and attentive to details
- 5 working days
- Great career prospect as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Excellent remuneration package based on experiences.
- Office Area: Citra Raya Tangerang
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke EURO ASIA TEKNIK, PT
Tentang EURO ASIA TEKNIK, PT
PT. Euro Asia Teknik was established in 2013 as a company that specialized in supplying plastic welding machines, hot air tools, hardware tools, workshop equipment and environment-friendly cleaning and degreasing chemicals from Europe and Taiwan, providing both spare parts and after sales services.
As the business continued to grow and expand, we moved into our new office premises in March 2016, which houses an extensive range of machines, tools and spare parts. All our operations were merged under one roof in order to provide better service to our customers.
Moreover, to meet the growing market demands, we set up a training center, calibration and service center for our products. We are supported by in-house specials with decades of hands-on experience and knowledge in the chemical, hardware tools and plastic welding industries.