Townland is a leading and multi-national planning and design consultancy, providing urban and regional planning, master planning, urban design, landscape architecture, architecture and related services in Hong Kong, China, India and other locations in South East Asia. We are currently engaged on some of the largest and most prominent development projects in the Asian region, comprising waterfront, resort and commercial types of developments.
Why Join Us
TOWNLAND is an award winning international, multi-disciplinary planning and design consultancy providing professional services in the areas of Urban and Regional Planning, Development Consultancy, Master Planning, Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Design and Social Development to Governments, the Private Sector, Institutions and Development Agencies throughout the Asia Pacific. Founded in Hong Kong (Headquarters) in 1985 and with over 3,000 projects undertaken Internationally since establishment, the Firm is recognized as one of the leading planning and design consultancies in the region. TOWNLAND has successfully managed and delivered projects throughout Asia, the South Pacific, Africa and Europe. Our wide working experience provides us with knowledge and expertise in solving complex and sensitive planning and design issues.
Urban Designer - Architect
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001657606
- Bachelor Degree or higher for ARCHITECTURE or Urban Design or closely related fields from reputable university
- At least 3-5 years post graduate working experience;
- Quality portfolio showing dedication to innovative planning and design solutions for complex urban issues;
- Passionate about sustainable urbanism;
- Highly ambitious with a view of international recognition;
- Solid experience with project management and Client facing;
- Full understanding of and ability to apply SNI;
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills;
- Confident and highly skilled in design software, including AutoCAD, Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite Collection, and Microsoft Office;
- Good English oral and writing skills