TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT STAFF
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641685
Ref perusahaan FK 081214
- Age minimum 35 years old.
- Minimum S1 degree in related field from reputable University.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a Training & Development Staff(Preferebale experienced in Construction Business & Have trainer certification).
- Fluency In English both spoken & written.
- Expert in communication & interpersonal skill.
- Familiar to make Training Schedule, TNA, OJT & Training Evaluation, Performance evaluation, KPI concept)
- Expert to operating MS Office (MS. Excel, MS. Word, MS. Powerpoint).
- Maintain training database (training title, provider, attendants etc), administer performance appraisal sessions, administer talent pool data (talent employees, talent program etc).
- Conduct training need analysis, evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement. Monitor and review the progress of trainees through quetionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Implements all training courses as scheduled, manage training budget, help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one to one basis or in groups.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke SHIMIZU CORPORATION
Tentang SHIMIZU CORPORATION
Shimizu's more than 200-year history began in 1804, when founder Kisuke Shimizu launched a carpentry business in the Kanda Kajicho district in Edo (now Tokyo). During its early years, Shimizu appointed Eiichi Shibusawa, a renowned industrialist of the Meiji Era (1868-1912), as senior advisor and based its management style on his "Rongo to Soroban" ("The Analects and the Abacus"). This work set forth the concept of how businesses can contribute to society based on a firm union between ethics and economics, thereby achieving fair returns and attractive growth.
Construction technologies and methods have advanced rapidly since that time. Still, the approach of striving to ensure growth based on quality products that satisfy customers remains the unchanging foundation for all Shimizu activities.
Today,society is in the midst of dramatic, fast-paced change.Customer needs for buildings and other structures continue to change and diversify. These needs include responses to global environmental issues, measures against earthquakes and other natural disasters, and contributions to customer business activities.Shimizu seeks to increase customer satisfaction and contribute to society by providing value that surpasses all expectations.
Each structure Shimizu builds incorporates ideas that are drawn from a wide range of parties while centering on the needs of our customers. Shimizu identifies these ideas and applies them in a way that breathes new life into its structures.
By applying such passion to each and every project, Shimizu is ensuring that generations to come can be proud of the work we do today.
WHY JOIN US?
Each structure Shimizu builds incorporates ideas that are drawn from a wide range of parties while centering on the needs of our customers. Shimizu identifies these ideas and applies them in a way that breathes new life into its structures. By applying such passion to each and every project, Shimizu is ensuring that generations to come can be proud of the work we do today.