Trade Marketing Manager
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642348
Ref perusahaan 3829040/001
The candidate should be able to handles all trade marketing activities, develop trade marketing guidelines and get the guidelines implemented in the areas, in order to support achieving the defined business objectives.
Our client is a Multinational FMCG Company. With a strong brand in Indonesia they are currently looking for additional valuable team member to oversee their trade marketing division.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will be the key person to plan and execute the trade marketing campaign and strategy. The other responsibilities are:
* Work together with Sales and Marketing team to develop category specific Go-To-Market strategies that drive business results and financial goals.
* Assist customers sell the brands through proper pricing, scientific shelf management, off-shelf displays in high traffic areas, and a steady supply of merchandising ideas and materials.
* Drive communication of Go-To-Market strategies to sales field team while aligning the plans with FOCO priorities which have been agreed by commercial team.
* Control and monitor Trade Spending (Consumer Promo, Trade Deals) on monthly basis, liaise and align with finance on the tracking.
* Work together with Sales team to attain category leadership for the market leading brands by bringing added value to customers through employing leading-edge business practices such as fact-based selling, category management, shelf merchandising technology, computerized link-up and training of personnel.
The candidate must be fluent in English. The candidate also need to have:
* Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline
* Minimum 3-5 years experiences in sales field management (Traditional or Modern) at managerial level. Exposure within Trade / Customer Marketing function is beneficial.
* Proven track record of achievements and contribution, as shown in annual performance evaluations / references.
* Performance Bonus
* Competitive Salary
* International Exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aldo Wijanarko on +62 21 2958 8876.
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id