PT AbiShar Technologies Indonesia
We are a Technology focused company HQ in India, with a mission to assist our Customers to unleash the power of business transformation through effective use of latest technology. We offer full spectrum of services, Consulting - Design - Development - Support services; to provide Turn Key solutions that address the business needs of our Customer organization. Our business operations across geographies are ably supported by our offices in Pune(India), Gurgaon(India), and Jakarta(Indonesia).
Our Core Values
ü Integrity – We do right things
ü Commitment – We Keep our words
ü Respect – We value people
ü Excellence – We give our best
Website : www.abishar.com
We are passionate about what we do. We encourage our team to be energetic, passionate and motivated. This attitude is exhibited in our culture and our many satisfied customers. Some of the things we'd like to highlight about our culture are
– Friendly & Open Culture
– Individual Responsibility
– No Hierarchy
– Greater Learning Curve
– Global Exposure
By joining AbiShar Technologies, you will be part of an organization that rewards performance and provides platform for learning, innovation and growth.
Telecom Provisioning/ Order Management - L2 Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631077
- Providing technical support to critical telecom application provisioning and order management
- Knowledge on complete subscriber life cycle in Telco industry. Understanding of service path for Telco
- Should be open to work in shifts ( 24x7)
- Follow procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
- Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
- Should have fair knowledge on Incident Management / Problem Management ( Closure with RCA with customer)
- Housekeeping and routine maintenance Business critical Applications
- Adhere to SLA and KPI
- Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
- Automate work flows via scripting.
- Provide an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
- Ensure technical queries not progressing are escalated to L3 with SLA and track closure
- Demonstrate excellent oral & written English communications skill is a must.
Specific Skills Required
- Minimum 4 year experience in Telecom Provisioning and Order Management
- Understand SOA and Webservices
- Good knowledge on Oracle Database PL/SQL & Unix, Solaris is a must
- Experience in Solaris, UNIX and Linux administration
- Strong in PL/SQL and Oracle database
- Have knowledge in VM and Clustering
- Perform bash / shell scripting
- Familiar with Java programming, J2EE