INDOTECH KARYA MANDIRI, PT
PT. INDOTECH KARYA MANDIRI (Hereinafter referred to as “IKM”) is headquartered in Jakarta on February 8, 2011, as the leading contractor for Temporary Facilities and Lightweight Steel Structure that integrate with engineering and design expertise, precious manufacturing, and full Installation service rooted in Indonesia markets. IKM covers all types of Lightweight Steel Structure, Prefabricated building, Container Houses etc.
IKM’s fabrication shop for prefabricated building, lightweight steel structure located in Jakarta Cikarang industrial district, with rapid expansion, so far IKM projects cover temporary facility for mutil large-scale infrastructure, industrial and urban development projects of any kind, such as Indonesia’s largest power plant - Jawa 7 Power Plant - 2×1050 MW ( Cilegon), PLTU Power Plant 2×150MW (Belawan). Oil and Gas : Block-A Gas Development Project; Cement Plant : Cement BatuRaja Plant II, Bogor Heidelberg Cement Plant, CHNH Cement Plant (Papua); Palm Oil: Sinamas Palm Oil plant ( Dumai); Mining Plant (Sulawesi); Indonesia’s tallest Twin Tower “Indonesia 1” ( Thamrin Jakarta ) etc.
IKM products are certified with ISO9001 in Quality Management System, IKM adheres to – Reliable Quality and Competitive Price are its objective and lifeblood.
“For a better living environment”, in the long run, we, a powerful and passionate IKM team constantly commits ourselves to the customer satisfaction and sustainable development, in the aim of creating value for client and company employee.
Find more in; www.pt-ikm.com
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001660963
- Develop negotiation strategies
- Understand terms & conditions, contract information and contract administration for subcontractors
- Support contract administration and subcontract management
- Contract administration and handling contracting claims and contractual issues
- Compiling tender documentation
- Project Quantity surveying
- Find new subcontractors with good quality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Civil Engineering background will be preferred
- Specialization in Project Management & Cost Control
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in mandarin will be an advantage
- minimum 3 years working experience in managing subcontractors or vendors
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting
- High computer literacy and good working knowledge of relevant cost software
- Should be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in completing task
- Honest & trustworthy
- Good sense of responsibilities and able to work under pressure