- Company overview:
Established in 1999, Coffindo has grown into multi national coffee trader and leading in Indonesia. The company's business was mainly selling coffee beans to both local and international markets. Today, we trade internationally to more than 30 countries, with over 17,811 buyers.
At the moment, the company has 15 years of experiences in export and trading. And now, we do upstream and downstream in coffee industry, diversifying our business across the whole value chain of coffee industry, from plantation to retail and from coffee machines to coffee shops. Here we are really pushing forward to excel as Indonesia's finest coffee source.
- Why join us?
We are looking for qualified and professional person to join with our team as permanent or contract position. Wide open for all positions for men/women with good skill of quality, technology, motivation, and has an extensive network.
To Become One Of Indonesia Leading Multinational Company In Coffee Industry
- Developing And Nurturing Talents Into Top Class Professionals.
- Building Solid Corporate Image And Branding.
- Establishing Network And Relationship With Key Stakeholders Across The World.
- To Be The Most Valuable Listed Coffee Company In Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Implementing Information Technology Based Innovation Approach.
Coffindo, 15 Years Finest to Serve You More.
STAFF EXPORT-IMPORT (Based in Medan)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613459
We are a multinational company based in Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya, Pekanbaru, Bali, Makassar, Yogyakarta and Bandung. To enhance and strengthen our position, we are inviting you to be part of our company as Staff Export-Import.
- Female / Male max 28 years old
- Education Background Bachelor degree
- Having experience at least 1 year as Staff Export-Import position is a must
- Having good relation and strong of under pressure
- Proficiency in English is a must and computer literacy
- Accuracy, Nimble, Co-operative, Good looking & Communicative
- Posses a strong and good leadership
- Very good ability in checking and presenting the report
Send CV and your resume to: