Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB (PUBLIC RELATIONS)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613751
Ref perusahaan fan
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB (PUBLIC RELATIONS), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of a world-leading public relations firm with operations in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking for a Senior Vice President/Senior Account Director to ensure client and agency business objectives are met, including effectively managing clients, projects, and teams while delivering integrated thinking rooted in insights.
Key job responsibilities:
- Posess deep understanding on clients’ businesses
- Think and program across various platforms, channels, and audiences
- Consistently identify business problems and is able to solve and ensure they are understood by the team
- Maintain intimate understanding of clients’ businesses, priorities, pain points, and competitive landscape
- Capitalize on new opportunities
- Assemble, build, and lead integrated teams
- Reflect understanding of clients’ current needs and anticipate for the future
- Evolve, promote, and protect clients’ interests
- Delineate team roles and manage intra-team conflict
- Serve as clients’ advocate within the firm and ensure broad understanding on business, goals, and point of view
- Facilitate proper expertise against clients needs
- Implement and support initiatives to create positive changes
- Measure, monitor, and advance client-agency relationship
- Manage client relationship mapping and development across portfolio
- Identify and acknowlegde problems swiftly and directly; offers solutions and course-corrects as needed
- Manage and monitor client relationship using formal and informal tools as well as touch points
- Oversee client budget management and forecasting; proactively address changes in scope and delays in client invoice payment
- Create growth plans for bringing in new capabilities against client needs
- Seek out new clients and actively participate in full new business process
- Participate in development and adoption of new products, services, development of IP and thought leadership materials
- At least 10 years of experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields; including research, advertising, management consulting, media, and publishing
- Commendable confidence and conviction in in presenting ideas and providing counsel to internal and external audiences
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing interests
- Strong communication skills
- English proficiency
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow