SENIOR MERCHANDISER MANAGER
POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001637287
Ref perusahaan rhea231216
LEADING FASHION & LIFESTYLE RETAILER
We have been retained by one Leading Fashion & Lifestyle Retailer.Theysell products from private designers and global brands, and also have Food & Beverage business. Their outlets are located in the big shopping centers/malls in Jakarta. Currently they are looking for Senior Merchandiser Manager with the following details:
- Oversee assigned subcategory product lines and leads assigned lines in product concept, design, and development process. Owns business and assists in enhancing category growth
- Write executable seasonal product briefs targeting opportunity and competitive set
- Understand manufacturing processes and capabilities and is able to build briefs with material and feature set commensurate to required target MSRP’s
- Present product information to key internal and external groups in a comprehensive, clear and tactical manner
- Work with Marketing/ Store Teams to help coordinate and develop category initiative for selling and marketing tools
- Actively participate in product development cycle including
identifying potential issues, solutions for process challenges
and to execute sample/prototype production.
- Build and maintain intradepartmental relationships with all functional areas
- Attend key account meetings, trade shows, market visits for
presentation, relationship building and trend/market research.
- Manage, distribute and maintain all information of assigned product category encompassing hang tags, workbooks, line lists, and seasonal look books.
- Examine, report and track success and failure of the company's products on the marketplace, and determine reasons for success or failure.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 10+
- Bachelor's Degree in apparel, operations, business or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable successes in managing an apparel or equipment lines
- Must be detail oriented but able to present the big picture
- Works effectively within a team
- Influential in building positive partnerships with cross functional teams
- Strong change management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of apparel construction, materials/fabrics
- Forward thinking and strategic skills
- Strong Retail math skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in efficient manner
- Mentors junior merchandise managers
- Experience in merchandising/buying
For more information about Potentia HR or for advise on how to improve quality of you CV or interview tips please refer to the link below:
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
(NB: While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column)
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Tentang POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Your key to talent acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company . Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :