Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (MARKETING JOB) (CONSUMER GOODS)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613909
Ref perusahaan fan
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (MARKETING JOB) (CONSUMER GOODS), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of leading multinational consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a marketing professional, preferably with experience working for a multinational consumer goods company, for the job of Senior Brand Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for brands health and performance of his/her portfolio
- Leads the development and execution of the brand marketing plan, and driving market development initiatives within national category plan guidelines to meet business targets
- Leads a cross-functional team to implement marketing plan in the market place and monitors its performance
- Builds collaborative relationship with Brand Development, Customer Development, CMI, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations, and external partners and agencies.
- Supports creation of National Category Building Plan based on viewing Category Strategy through the lens of the local market reality.
- Bachelor’s degree (min), MBA an advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in brand management, including 3 years in senior brand management role, ideally in same industry at same level
- Project management experience
- Ability to build talent and team while delivering results
- A proven leader
- High integrity
- Business acumen
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- Computer literate
- Must have capability in strategic thinking and analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Able to work independently
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing person
- Team player
- High sense of responsibility
- Can take the initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow