SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
GTA INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001628310
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary role of Senior Account Manager is to work closely with existing clients to maximize business opportunities, as well as explore and acquire new clients. The jobholder is accountable for achieving budgeted actual GOP (gross operating profit) results, in line with sales revenue and margin targets as defined by the budget.
Business development responsibilities (external): conduct competitor analysis, market trend and destination analysis, preparing business intelligence reports.
Explore and identify potential new accounts: stay abreast of competitor activities, actively follow up on sales quotation request from potential clients. Attend local travel fairs and tradeshows.
Consultative selling: conduct sales visits and calls using meeting planner effectively. Uncovering the clients’ needs and requirements, qualify request with agents. Client relationship building, promoting new products, destinations and last minute deals, preparing proposals for clients, negotiation and deal closing. Active problem solving and complaint handling, through working closely with internal departments to provide prompt response and resolve complex operational issues.
- High quality account management: define incentive agreement with agent, define mark-up plans per market per agent. Enforce T&C, e.g. payment condition, compensation/supplement policy.
- Business development responsibilities (internal): Account planning, budgeting and forecasting, profiling and segmenting. Following up on wins, including confirmation monitoring; cooperation with Sales Operations and collate agent feedback; following up on losses, including regular review with internal departments e.g. quotation hub.
- Attend and participating in regular internal sales meetings, providing recommendation on business strategy for responsible accounts/market.
- Ensure business transactions are in accordance with the company policies.
- Responsible for sales revenue and profit targets.
- Diploma or above with at least 5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing, in Travel Agent/Airline/Travel Wholesale/OTA
- Excellent selling and influencing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and a good teamwork player
- Good negotiation skill
- Good knowledge of destinations and tourist attractions in Europe
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications
- Track record in establishing relationships with clients/travel agents or related authorities
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke GTA INDONESIA, PT
Tentang GTA INDONESIA, PT
The Kuoni Group, founded in 1906, is one of the world’s leading global travel organizations with more than 13,000 employees in over 50 countries. With the acquisition of Gullivers Travel Associates (GTA) in May 2011, Kuoni Destination Management and GTA form the Global Travel Services (GTS) division within Kuoni Group.