PERS IKATAN AKUNTAN INDONESIA
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660645
Ref perusahaan RN17415
- D3/S1 from a reputable secretarial academy, or a reputable university majoring in Management, Communication, or Public Relation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Secretary
- Fluent in English both oral and writing.
- Experience in dealing with international companies.
- A positive thinker with multi-tasking abilities and a sense of responsibility.
- Well organized, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Able to work independently, pleasant and mature personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to excel in challenging environment, we invite you to e-mail or send your resume stating your expected salary, contact number together with a passport size photograph toExecutive Director IAI, Email:
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke PERS IKATAN AKUNTAN INDONESIA
Tentang PERS IKATAN AKUNTAN INDONESIA
Indonesian Institute of Accountants (IAI), as the organization's rapidly growing accounting profession in carrying out the preparation of Financial Accounting Standards (IFRSs), Education and Training and Certification, requires young professionals a dynamic, communicative and highly motivated. In order to implement the development program for the convergence of GAAP to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in 2012, and increased competence of Accountants in Indonesia, IAI open up career opportunities for qualified personnel to occupy positions: