SAP ABAP Consultant
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613204
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organisational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
Seeking an experienced SAP ABAP to be part of global consulting company responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that combines best practices with technology to help clients achieve high performance. S/he will be assigned as development team lead responsible in planning and managing team of developers in a full cycle SAP implementation project.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Planning, monitoring, and managing all development tasks.
- Create development standards and checklists.
- Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members.
- Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements.
- Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report / interface / enhancement / form to solve complex business problems based on end-user functional requirements.
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification.
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing.
- Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing.
- Performance tuning of programs.
- 1-4 years of experience in SAP ABAP Programming with SAP development tools.
- Team leadership experience within a consulting environment.
- Experience in Dialog Programming, Smart Forms, SAP Script, User Exits, ABAP/4 Dictionary, Business ADD INS (BADI'S), Data Interfaces (RFC, ALE, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI, BDT, LSMW). Experience in SQL Trace, SAP Run time analysis, Debugging, ABAP Query, Info Sets.
- Experience with report development, performance tuning, modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming.
- Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales, Service, and Financials.
- Good Knowledge on SAP Tables, Fields, Domains and on creating Search Helps.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Result oriented.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke ACCENTURE, PT
Tentang ACCENTURE, PT
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward