ANDRITZ HYDRO is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services (“from water-to-wire“) for hydropower plants, and one of the leaders in the world market for hydropower plants and market leader in Indonesia
ANDRITZ HYDRO is a leading supplier in the service and rehabilitation market for hydropower generations, and a world market leader for small hydropower solutions
PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO is a branch office for South East Asia and Pacific of ANDRITZ HYDRO Group located in Jakarta INDONESIA
PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO is currently inviting suitable candidates to join our team in Jakarta office for the following position:
SALES MANAGER FOR COMPACT HYDRO
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001629345
Ref perusahaan rhea221116
Responsible to market and sell Hydro Power Plant products & solutions, seek leads, identify opportunities, follow project progress and keep on updating information on major milestone of project progress.
- Managing sales activities according to the procedures and customer requirements for the best interest of the company
- Using the available resources to achieve targeted project
- Knowing product knowledge & market pricing, able to create new market and sales opportunity
- Understanding of power relatedregulations, knowing oil, pumps & gas and industry markets would be beneficial
- Participating in the commercial & technical aspects during tendering/sales activities
- Reviewing of the contract: technical & commercial aspects, project calculation sheet, project schedule etc
- Managing the project to meet the budget and project schedules
- Evaluating the project progress and determining any necessary action (strategic/corrective action) with respect to economic condition, current risk and deviation
- Recognizing mechanical equipment & systems for hydropower plant including Penstock, Turbine, Generator, Valve, BOP, Gates, Indoor Electrical equipment, Auxiliary equipment and other power house equipment
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical/Electrical from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.75 (4 scale), Master Degree (S2) is a plus
- Minimum 7 years of field experiences in mechanical and or electrical machine equipmentfor Power Plants, Hydro Power Plants. Finance background will be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of turbines, generators and BoP equipment
- Understand pre-qualification (PQ) requirements for tender and prepare PQ documents accordingly
- Able to communicate effectively, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Good analysis and negotiation skills, hardworking, fast learner, pleasant personality.
- Good command in English both written and spoken is a must, and German will be an advantage
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure
- Proficient and computer literate minimum in MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power point and Microsoft Project
- Having knowledge on ISO & OHSAS will be an advantage
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration, best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
If you meet with the above requirements, please send your email to APPLY NOW not later than 5 December 2016
The documents to be submitted are: Curriculum Vitae (CV) & recent photograph includingprefered start working date
All applications will be treated confidentially
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified