SALES MANAGER / EXECUTIVE (PLUMBING & DRAINAGE SYSTEM)
REHAU INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627453
- Generate new sales leads to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process including planning, prospecting & cold calling, investigation & development, presentation, negotiation, closing and handover to the distributors.
- Developing business relations with developers, consultants and contractors.
- Manage customer accounts including stock forecasting/management, credit and accounts receivables.
- Represent the company at industry tradeshows and events.
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and associated sales administration tasks.
- Disciplined approach towards CRM & professional reporting structure.
- Degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering or related discipline with additional in Marketing / Business Management.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge skill of mechanical services.
- At least 3 years of relevant local sales / marketing experience with proven track record in project sales for sanitary and plumbing equipment/ system.
- Excellent knowledge of local plumbing and drainage products / services and market.
- Network with key developers, architects and/or mechanical designers.
- Sound commercial background with proven history of new business achievement.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke REHAU INDONESIA, PT
Tentang REHAU INDONESIA, PT
As a polymer specialist, REHAU is an international leader in construction, automotive and industry. Around the world, we offer our customers in every market innovative system solutions and outstanding service from a single source. Even today, we are already directing our developments toward such future-significant topics as energy efficiency, renewable energy, water management, mobility and future living. With more than 19,000 employees at more than 170 locations, our independent privately held corporation has assumed a leadership role as an innovation driver and solution provider.