PT. HITSS Sumber Daya Nusantara Konsultan
Our company is a One Stop Consultant to assist you in managing your human resources. Currently, our client are seeking for highly qualified candidates.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001668413
- Manages a product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Collaborates and develop relationship with Product Principal’s Sales Team in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Management Team.
- Responsible for the development and management of new and existing account relationships Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with Business Development team to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
- Degree in Business Administration or Management/ Marketing/ Sales/ IT
- Min 5 years of experience in Sales of Cloud Solution or ERP Solution.
- Dynamic individual with strong communication and presentation skills
- Positive sales focus, great communication skills, ability to negotiate and sell value not just based on price, understanding & influencing the Customer, Passion for sales, natural ability to interact with people across different levels, creative problem solving Ideally,
- should have experience in HR solutions value selling
- Able to articulate Client's requirements to solution team
- Experience in managing deal life cycles, negotiate contracts with multiple stakeholders
- HR Domain Specialities (Nice to have, not mandatory) : HCM, SaaS, Cloud, HR, Talent Management, Operational Excellence, Recruitment, HR Analytics, Mobile and Social - driving transformation in HR