LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620716
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR :
- Revenue target
- New market segment
- Customer’s satisfaction
- Maintain reasonable determined COGS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales target for regions and national; either for existing or new products to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Develop sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Monitor product sales to analyze pricing plus promotional requirements.
- Collect and maintain competitive information to present complete market evaluation for specific product ; investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Identify opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to excell in the competition; conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Maintain inventory control to avoid dead stock and build “effective and efficient” habit.
- Prepare budgets ;control expenses and monitor budgets
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Maintains Sales team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training, also by counseling and disciplining as well as planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Set individual sales targets with sales team and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team to make sure the sales objectives achieved.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering : Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical or Mechatronic from reputable University, Master Degree is preferred.
- Male / Female ; maximum 38 years old
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy as well as in managing and directing a sales team for national scale
- Has competency in strategy and sales management , financial management an managing people effectively
- Able and willing to travel as needed to meet clients throughout the country and area of our business network.
- Has ability to professionally communicate with people of all levels.
- Being an excellent negotiator, pro active self starter, results oriented and driven sales professional
- Relevant product and industry knowledge will be added value; mining market background is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Tentang LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP
LPI is Asia Pacific’s largest mining services solution provider for the mining industry, integrating the engineering solution packages comprises of mining safety and automation system, heavy duty automotive electrical components, thermal management, fire suppression and auto lubrication and filtration system. LPI is built on the philosophy of understanding the customers’ problems and developing the customized solutions and preventive management to overcome them. With operations in 9 countries and 25+ branches we strive to maintain our superiority in the market place.