Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
SALES ENGINEER JOB (FOOD PACKAGING MANUFACTURER)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613718
Ref perusahaan fan
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational direct food packaging manufacturer company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with an understanding of the food packaging industry, a passion for sales and motivation to work in a challenging environment for the job of Sales Engineer, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Sales Engineer would execute company strategies to increase business turnover, conduct the pre-sales preparation and after sales service, as well as preparing the business proposals and contract to prospective clients. The winning candidate must be highly motivated and possess a sales driven characteristic, besides an excellent negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skill.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Implement company strategies to increase business turnover
- Identifying new sales leads
- Organize pre-sales preparation
- Conduct after sales service through follow up
- Prepare and present proposals, pricing, and contract
- Negotiating with prospective clients
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Min. bachelor degree in engineering/automation, preferably with business degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales of equipment, preferably in food packaging (or related) industry
- Sales oriented, highly sales driven and motivated
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good command in English, both written and verbal
- Possess an independent and tough personality
- Open for challenges and able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and ability to handle deadlines
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow