Sales Engineer – Instrumentation Division
SUPRATECHNIC INSTRUMENTASI INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627410
- Market and promote instrumentation product (i.e. sensors, analyzers, transmitters) and calibration service for instrumentation product.
- Plan and organize marketing activities (i.e. campaign, exhibition, market count, etc.)
- Manage for full spectrum of the sales & marketing activities, covering strategic planning, forecast and outlook
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to market
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; improve market intelligence
- Achieve the monthly & yearly sales target;
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor the sales performance of and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Maintain good relations with customers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.
- Provide customers with information regarding stock, delivery, credit status and orders
- Manage customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited; ensure that their accounts do not exceed assigned credit limit
- Report marketing activities, forecast and recurring problems, give alternative solutions to management
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments to identify all sales opportunities
- Monitor all payments made to ensure that customers pay invoices in accordance with the agreed terms of sales
- Help collect payment from customers
- Diploma or degree in electrical engineering or similar degree.
- 2 years experience in similar or related industry.
- Must be able to speak and write English
- Own vehicle
Please send your application to:
PT. Supratechnic Instrumentasi Indonesia
Jl. Sunter Kemayoran No. 55, Jakarta Utara 14350
Or click the Apply button below
For further inquiry, please contact:
Julian Ramli, Phone: 021 2961 5730, Fax: 021 2961 5735
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke SUPRATECHNIC INSTRUMENTASI INDONESIA, PT
Tentang SUPRATECHNIC INSTRUMENTASI INDONESIA, PT
Check our website: www.supratechnic.co.id
PT. Supratechnic Instrumentasi Indonesia is a subsidiary company of Supratechnic Pte. Ltd, Singapore
We are a trading company specialized in providing pharmaceutical validation system, power transmission (clutch and brakes), air purifier, and ranges of marine products. We are an experienced company with a strong base of customer both nationally and internationally. We are registered distributor of Gummi clutches and brakes ( USA) , Amphenol Advanced Sensors ( USA) , E E Elektronik sensors ( Austria) , IQAir Air Purifier ( Swiss) , Seafirst Steering System ( South Korea), etc.