PERMATA PRIMA ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, PT
PT. Permata Prima Electrical Engineering (PPEE), is one of electrical suppliers and contracting companies in Indonesiaon power electronics, telecommunication, power system protection and control, transformer, and Lighting arrester etc, with the principal from reputable manufactures in China. In order to cope with our fast expansion, we are looking for a good-mind-set, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate will work in our Jakarta Office, located at Joglo Jakarta Barat.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001615552
Ref perusahaan MU10715
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (employment objective):
- Assist for the Director / Project Manager of PPEE to exploit and develop the marketing and engineering capability in Indonesia
- Report to the Director / Project Manager of PPEE about weekly activities on tender progress (Bidding process), undergoing project progress (Bidding negotiation process), and after service project conditions (Progress and needs of project). Monthly and weekly customer visit plan, Customer development progress and project development progress
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Monthly technical presentation/discussion with customer Plan, and personal technical development study
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- PPEE Provide competitive and promising salary, as well as increasively year by year
- Bachelor degree (S1) at least diploma (D3) in electrical engineering graduated from reputable university; Minimum 1 years working experience preferred in the field of power telecommunication, automation and protection
- Good team player，good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent English (written and spoken), and strong capability on marketing and sales
- Target-oriented, self-motivated and professional person
Application letter and all attachments send by clicking button below.
Copy of documents which have to be attached ie :
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Graduate Certificate
- Complete Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Trainings or Courses
- List of experiences and references
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)