KIS GREEN TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS, PT
KIS Group is Pioneer & Market Leader for Green Technologies. Due to rapid growth of business, PT KIS urgently requires several senior personnel to join our team for operations in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. We are is Multinational company offering Sustainable technologies/solutions for Agricultural/non agricultural industries. Our mission is to make the application of green technology affordable and profitable. We seek highly qualified and motivated candidates to fill in the following positions:
SAFETY OFFICER / ENGINEER (PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF BIOGAS / ETP )
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001658719
- 5 years of experience in project / site Management as safety officer / engineer
- Qualification : Degree/Diploma
- Ability to work with team or independently.
Job Description :
- Conducting daily tool box, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment’s) Talks and safety meeting on site complete with subject discussed and a list of attendees at site location for our contractors and our employ.
- Monitoring daily work activities and obtaining all required PTW (PERMIT TO WORK ) from client .
- Coordinating with client , contractors , project team & head office for implementation and following environmental , health and safety (EHS) polices at project site as per local laws and regulation and client requirements.
- Ensuring all local statutory & zero accident compliance at project site
- Conducting safety induction programs to maintain the safety and health of the employees on site.
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)