AURALUXE INDONESIA, PT
We are a leading import and distribution company engaged in perfume, cosmetics, skincare, haircare, nailcare, etc. We are currently expanding to Duty Free business operations with a wider portfolio including fashion, accessories and leather products.
We are looking for dynamic and innovative people to join us for the position of:
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001629262
- Male, max. Age: 35.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the position at Managerial level, preferably in the beauty industry, and dealing with imported products.
- Good command of English – oral and written communication.
- And understanding of Mandarin would be an additional advantage.
- A comprehensive understanding of all regulatory documents required for product registration with BPOM.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Considerable understanding of both legal and scientific matters.
- Team-working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Liaising and negotiating with Indonesian regulatory authorities (BPOM) to ensure the release of Health Registration Certification on a timely basis.
- Attending to inquiries from the Indonesian regulatory authorities (BPOM) for products under the registration process and attending to an audit from the regulatory authorities.
- Following up with suppliers on their submission of documents for product registration and providing necessary feedback to them.
- Liaising with Brand/Marketing Managers and Management on approval of the list of products which requires to be registered at BPOM.
- Advicing all Departments concerned on appropriate labeling practice on products.