Regulatory Affairs Director
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642025
Ref perusahaan 3162540/001
Making safe and effective health-care products available worldwide.Ensure regulatory compliance & prepare submissions, as well as those whose main job function is clinical affairs or quality assurance are all considered regulatory professionals.
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organization is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Senior Regulatory Affairs who can contribute to the success of the organization.
- Ensuring that their companies comply with all of the regulations and laws pertaining to their business.
- Working with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies and personnel on specific issues affecting their business (BPOM)
- Advising their companies on the regulatory aspects and climate that would affect proposed activities. i.e. describing the "regulatory climate" around issues such as the promotion of prescription drugs.
You are expected to have a strong customer relation management skills, dept knowledge in Regulatory Affairs of Pharmaceutical, Profit oriented, cost conscious. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 7 years of regulatory affairs in the Food and/or Pharmaceutical industry
- High proficiency in English.
- Deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical markets
- Strong understanding of technical, technological and commercial side of customer business
- Ability and experience in working with different disciplines specifically R&D and Product Development
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id