Recruitment & Training Development Senior Staff
SIKA INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001640189
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
- Develops assessment tools for selection process.
- Schedules interviews and ensure departmental heads give feedback on each candidate.
- Designing induction process for new hires and conducts new employee orientation.
- Identifying training and development needs, through job analysis, regular consultation, appraisal schemes with department manager and human resources manager.
- Make yearly Training Plan and monitor and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussion and evaluate the results.
- Identify talent people, and plan, monitor his development program.
- Good interpersonal and verbal skills to interact with employees or trainees.
- Knowledge about the work field and keeping in touch with the new developments in area of expertise is necessary to formulate training programs.
- bachelor’s degree in some field like psychology, human resources, management or computers.
- Have experiences in implementing HR based on competencies.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and strong management skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke SIKA INDONESIA, PT
Tentang SIKA INDONESIA, PT
PT Sika Indonesia, a worldwide leader in construction chemical, construction industries such as transportation and infrastructure, power industry, water industry, manufacturing industry, commercial and residential buildings, ready mixed concrete and pre-cast concrete production. currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position based at our head office in Cileungsi, Bogor. The position below offers excellent long – term career prospects and an attractive remuneration package