Quality Control and HSE Manager
REHAU INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631299
- Determining customer specifications and legal requirements, applicable to the plant operations, in terms of quality and HSE management.
- Supervision and reporting of quality and HSE performance at the factory to Plant Management and Regional Quality Management.
- Safeguarding of the control of measuring and testing equipment at the plant.
- Introduction and coordination of corrective actions for customer claims and for internal complaints (BM) related to quality and supply claims, implementation of inspections with regard to the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Maintenance of specific plant procedural instructions being a part of the Quality & HSE Management system.
- Participation at an early stage in development activities, projects and transfer of processes and articles to the factory, in quality, inspection and HSE planning.
- Implementation of specified quality tests and implementation of quality evaluations at the plan, derivation of preventive/corrective actions from the evaluations.
- Illustration of the plant-related Quality and HSE Management system for external system evaluations (certification or customer audits among others)
- Authority to grant approval for quality deviations in compliance with approval competencies.
- Cooperation in supplier evaluation and audits.
- Prepare budget for resources needed for QM and HSE related activities.
- Plan, implement and analyze internal system, process and product audits.
- Implement and co-ordinate corrective measures, with specialist departments, where there are deviations in quality and/or HSE aspects.
- Claims and complaints handling and claims analysis at the factory, including contact with customers and interested parties in quality and HSE related issues.
- Preparation and implementation of training on all matters related to quality and HSE management at the factory.
- Training and supervision of self-Q-checkers at the plant.
- Manage Project files for effective and relevant improvements at the factory.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Engineering, Chemistry or related field.
- 5 years Experience in Quality management at fabrication Company.
- 5 years Experience in Quality Management systems, HSE Management systems, Internal and external auditing.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
- Strong character that will not be easily influenced, Self-motivated and able to motivate other, independent, organized, neat, and accurate.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke REHAU INDONESIA, PT
Tentang REHAU INDONESIA, PT
As a polymer specialist, REHAU is an international leader in construction, automotive and industry. Around the world, we offer our customers in every market innovative system solutions and outstanding service from a single source. Even today, we are already directing our developments toward such future-significant topics as energy efficiency, renewable energy, water management, mobility and future living. With more than 19,000 employees at more than 170 locations, our independent privately held corporation has assumed a leadership role as an innovation driver and solution provider.