GLAXO WELLCOME INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001625628
To ensure that the QC testing of all products is performed to GMP and company standards. This involves analysing of various raw materials (if applicable), packaging material inspections, analysing samples, recording, evaluating and reporting data using prescribed procedures with limited or no supervision.
Formal Education (Pendidikan formal) :
Vocational school (SMK jurusan Analis Kimia)
- minimum vocational school graduate for chemical analyst or other associated field
- minimum 1 year experience in pharmaceuticals or associated industry
- understanding of basic manufacturing processes, laboratory activities, and basic quality system
- basic communication in verbal and written English
- results oriented, good reporting skills, strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good knowledge of GMP and local regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting analytical problems-Skilful in operating laboratory equipment related with the work assigned (e.g. HPLC, dissolution tester for finished goods, caliper, micrometer for packaging material, autoclave, biohazard cabinet, LAF for microbiology, GC, KF titrator for raw materials)
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke GLAXO WELLCOME INDONESIA, PT
Tentang GLAXO WELLCOME INDONESIA, PT
At GlaxoSmithKline, we dedicate ourselves to provide Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare products that help to improve the quality of human life – enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
We undertake our quest with enthusiasm of entrepreneurs, excited by constant search for innovation. We value performance achieved with integrity. We will attain success as a world class global leader with each and every one of our people contributing with passion and unmatched sense of urgency.
We invite resourceful individuals to join us in our mission.
Visit our global website: