ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
QA & OPERATIONAL EXCELLENT SUPERVISOR
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631725
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You are responsible for providing services in supervising quality inspection including technician daily report, analysis on customer complain, drive improvement plan.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Supervise quality inspector and lab technician daily job
- Comprehensive analysis and follow up action for every customer complaint in timely manner
- Customer complaint statistical data analysis
- Drive quality improvement in end to end process
- Reporting quality improvement plan
- Analysis and drive operational improvement plan
- Reporting operational improvement plan
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years related experience preferred in quality, product improvement or related.
- Knowledgeable on database administration and systems testing and auditing processes.
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, ISO or related experience proffered.
- Strong math and analytical skill. Strong organization and attention. Strong scientific and engineering knowledge. Open minded person. Target oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skill in English.
- Skilled in team building and experience in effectively working with cross functional teams