PT. AXA Technology Services Asia Indonesia
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
Project Manager - Indonesia
jobsDB Ref. JID100003004998472
The Project Manager is responsible for defining, organising and managing one or multiple Projects to be delivered on the Client or AXA Tech project portfolio, includes engagement with Leadership team and understand the business strategy and support them in delivering their strategic projects on-time, on-budget, on-specification and on-quality.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
Project Design and Execution
- Designing and applying an appropriate Project Management framework for the project (at relevant project phases) incorporating the production of the required project management deliverables, and managing the production of non Project/Program Management deliverables required.
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Manage overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Change control and any required configuration management, including the preparing of follow-on action recommendations as required.
- Co-ordinate the operational activities of project teams comprised of internal and external resources.
- Works with internal and entity resource managers to ensure the resources necessary to produce the project on time and within budget are allocated to the project.
- Liaise with program management and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated.
- Identify and obtain any support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the Project.
- Create and facilitate steering committees and work groups.
The ideal candidate should possess of:
- At least 3 – 5 years of proven Project Management experience, in general IT & business change projects with proven track record gained with large firm with a minimum of 1 year in IT Service Delivery or as a client of IT SD.
- University degree or post graduate degree level.
- Working Knowledge of an internationally recognized Project Methodology (PMI or Prince 2), and project management tools –‘MSP / ITG’.
- Exposure to managing Projects in a Multi-National context.
- Experience in managing Project budgets, including staff costs, contractor costs, expenses, hardware and software purchases including monthly forecasting and reporting.
- Able to provide leadership and establish credibility both internally and with the customer.
- Able to facilitate meeting of peers, enable discussion that leads toward resolution and communicate results to management.
- Immediate available is an added advantage.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.