PROJECT MANAGER FOR TRANSPORTATION (LOGISTICS)
OS SELNAJAYA INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660960
1. Range age abou 30-45 years old.
2. Able to speak in English both oral and written.
3. Preferable having same experience as a Project Manager at Transportation Logistics company.
4. Having link or connection to government, and used to handle to dealing with existing user and new customer.
5. Knowlegdeable in technical issue.
6. Able to dealing with investor for persuading the investor for allowing company to had acquisition with them.
7. Good knowledge about customs clearance (export and import),
8. Good knowledge about project of Transportation Logistics.
9. Familiar with heavy equipment and handling the oversize cargo (usually happen at construction site, cement manufacturing, steel, ship production, project in energy, oil & gas, electrical (PLN), etc.
10. Able to handle work both at site and office.
11. Range salary : Open (depend on interview result) + Bonus, Operational Car
12. Willing to work starting from May 2017 (interview 1x)
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke OS SELNAJAYA INDONESIA, PT
Tentang OS SELNAJAYA INDONESIA, PT
As an overseas arm of Head hunter Inc. (Japan), an Integrated Human Resources Services Provider, and being publicly listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, PT OS Selnajaya Indonesia was established as a result of the merging of 3 Companies in Indonesia namely PT. OS Engineering and Consultant Indonesia (OSEC), PT. OS Service Indonesia (OSSI) and PT. Selnajaya Prima (Selnajaya).
Renowned for its’contributions and achievement for the last 2 decades in Indonesia, PT. Selnajaya Prima (Selnajaya), provides local, regional and global Corporations with Recruitment Services, Interpretation – Translation and Language Services, Business Consultation Services (Working Visa application and new Company establishment), and other White Collar human resource related services. OSEC - OSSI on the other hand, are very much entrenched in Industrial, Manufacturing, Production and Technical Knowhow on the Blue Collar’s side of the business. The integration of these three Companies into 1 singular Company is aimed to provide a combined and a wider form of services ………………and ultimately, a one- stop HR solutions provider for our corporate Clients.
Based on our many years of experience in Indonesia, we are confident to provide a diversified “under one roof “menu of services and we aspire to become a Trustworthy Human Resource Partner to all our corporate Clients.