PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT KINDERGARTEN STAFF FOR KINDERFIELD HEAD OFFICE
KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
jobsDB ref: JID200003001607886
Ref perusahaan rhea01916
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university with Education or Psychology background
- Min. 2 years experiences in teaching, designing preschool curriculum, and developing teaching aids
- Having knowledge in Montessori and/or Inquiry Based Learning will be an advantage.
- Fluent and active English(min. TOEFL score 550)
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Good communication skill
- Open minded and creative
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
Tentang KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
Kinderfield – Highfield School (Preschool – Kindergarten – Primary – Secondary Level) is a leading school that is committed in providing quality education and learning environment in shaping independent and continuous individuals who have leadership attributes and responsibility to their lives to thrive in globalised world of the 21st century. Through innovative, comprehensive and combined curriculum, children are nurtured and trained to develop active learning skills and self-esteem to explore, formulate, and communicate meaningful knowledge. We aspire to achieve excellence in academic and character development.