PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT KINDERGARTEN STAFF
KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
jobsDB ref: JID200003001618277
Ref perusahaan fan
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university with Education or Psychology background.
- Min. 2 years experiences in teaching, designing preschool curriculum, and developing teaching aids.
- Having knowledge in Montessori and/or Inquiry Based Learning will be an advantage.
- Fluent and active English(min. TOEFL score 550).
- Computer literate.
- Able to work in a team or independently.
- Good communication skill.
- Open minded and creative.
Qualified candidates are invited to send detailed resume, recent photograph, and
expected salary to:
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
Tentang KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
Kinderfield School believes that real experiences in a safe, nurturing, prepared environment together with an equal opportunity will bring out the best uniqueness potentials of young generation that prepare them to take part in global society.
Our center in Duren Sawit, is currently seeking for professional teachers to fill in the following position: