Primary Teacher (SIS Semarang)
SIS Group of Schools
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629131
SIS Group of Schools is currently recruiting teachers for the following subject and level;
PRIMARY TEACHER (SIS SEMARANG)
Availability on January 2017
- Minimum Bachelor degree in teaching field
- Relevant teaching certification
- Minimum five years teaching experience, preferably in SPK Schools
- Age 25 - 55 years
- Ability to be flexible and results oriented
- Interest in working with students whose first language is not English
- Ability to work within a team, fast learner, highly motivated, creative, patient, has commitment and passion in teaching.
- Desire to actively participate in extracurricular activities, school development projects, community outreach programs and other school activities
- Must loving children unconditionally
- English proficiency as demonstrated through recent TOEFL, IELTS or similar examination
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement SIS Curriculum ranging from planning and instruction, to monitoring and assessment, to development and design
- Communicate and collaborate with School and community stakeholders, including students, parents, colleagues and community partners
- Manage form class responsibilities and administration
- Model and nurture leadership skills, character development and a passion for learning
- Oversee student welfare and affairs, including health and safety, discipline, and informal counseling
- Lead and support additional activities such as co-curricular classes, academic or administrative committees, field trips and other School events
- Support community relations, partnerships and School marketing activities
- Use variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of student competency.
This position will be based in Semarang, Indonesia. In order to apply please send your update CV and documents related before November 30th, 2016.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke SIS Group of Schools
Tentang SIS Group of Schools
SIS GROUP OF SCHOOLS – “INSPIRED LEARNING FOR INSPIRED FUTURES”
SIS Vision Statement
Empowering learners to achieve their full potential from a world-class, well rounded and innovative educational experience.
SIS Group of Schools is a network of 8 schools in Indonesia; of which 4 schools are located in Jakarta and the others in Cilegon, Semarang, Medan and Palembang. We offer the Singapore based curriculum for our pre K – Primary 6 students, the pre-IGCSE to our Secondary 1 & 2, IGCSE to our Secondary 3 & 4, either A-Level or IB Diploma Programme to our Junior College students.