POM Management Officer
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631906
Ref perusahaan 16012645
Job Purpose / Objective :
To improve customer value by leveraging next-best-offer strategy to increase customers' share-of-wallet and win back potential inactive-customers.
· Increase customer value thru various X-Sell activities and customer engagements/communication.
· Perform Build activities for regular program and new initiatives, to increase Policy per Customer (PPC) ratio.
· Perform Winback activities to bring back the value of high potential inactive customers.
· Conduct test & learn activities in regards with business initiatives, include but not limited to, customer-centricity initiatives, customer segmentation, customer journey, etc.
Accountability and KPI’s Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
· Improved customers’ share-of-wallet which reflected in increased Policy per Customer ratio.
· Regained inactive customers with high potential value.
· Conducted structured test and learn activities to increase customer value.
Education and Other Requirements:
· Bachelor degree, graduated in Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related subject with IT and quantitative background, from reputable and well known university.
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in portfolio management, CRM/CEM, customer engagement, etc., mainly in insurance industry.
· High proficiency in using analytical software programming, i.e. SAS, KXEN, R, SPSS, and database processing software, i.e. SQL.
· Familiarity with banks (both credit card and savings base), telcos, retail, and/or other financial institution environment is a plus.
· Experienced in consultancy or client-handling business environment.
· Strong aptitude, motivation and interest in conducting both quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide a comprehensive insights.
· Strong problem solving skills with good logical and analytical thinking.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Good team leader and individual contributors
See Job Description