PLANT MANAGER SIDOARJO – JAWA TIMUR
jobsDB ref: JID200003001638886
Ref perusahaan rhea301216
Responsible for management, development and leadership of all production capabilities – People management, Work Procedures and regulation, Budget planning, Production Planning, Maintenance Program, Warehouse and Inventory Management, Safety, Quality Control ¬ for respective plant location. Aligns production performance with business strategy, customer focus and World Class achievement. Drives continuous improvement process with a visible effect on owned Production Score Card (KPI). Tracks and communicate to the Plant stakeholders to have more efficient process and high effectiveness. Develops talents.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Financial Management
- At least 8 years working experiences in plastic injection and blowing moulding industry.
- Advance degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering) or Operations / related field or equivalent experience
- Interpersonal Skills: Plant managers must be able to speak with employees, other department managers and senior management
- Leadership Skills: Plant managers must be able to motivate employees to keep operations running smoothly
- Problem¬Solving Skills: Plant managers must be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects in the production line.
- Time Management: Plant managers face production deadlines, shipping dates and more and must manage their time accordingly
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Should have good knowledge on machine maintenance planning.
- High level knowledge on plant processes and manufacturing process.
- Safety & Health knowledge preferred.
- Able to start working IMMEDIATELY will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated capability to successfully partner with peers and senior business leaders
- Experienced in change management
- Good analytical skills
- Self motivated, results oriented with focus on continuous improvement
- Billingual (English with other appropriate for the cluster/country)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph
HRD Plastic Maspion Unit I
Desa Sawotratap ( Waru ) Sidoarjo
by clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke MASPION, PT
Tentang MASPION, PT
Membutuhkan beberapa tenaga profesional untuk bergabung sebagai: