MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620653
Ref perusahaan RN180716
Key accountabilities area
- Translating packaging concept into technical drawing
- Developing the packaging in accordance with the requirement
- Making sure the tests are properly conducted in accordance with the product specification
- Responsible for packaging development to be in line with planning
- Solving all packaging problems which are due to the conception process and or limitation of the manufacturing processes
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring Engineering with GPA > 3.00
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both oral and written (English).
- Willing to be located in Cikarang, Bekasi.
- Good knowledge in printing process
- Highly experienced in folding carton structure design
- Knowledge of various paperboard types used in the packaging industry
- Knowledge in plastic manufacturing process will be an advantage
- Has basic understanding of color separation, paper classification and printing process
- Familiar with Macintosh and windows programs, especially Auto CAD, adobe illustrator and Photoshop.
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) current salary & photograph to Apply now. (attachment is not more than 500KB
Please put code “PACKAGING Engineer” on your subject email.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
Tentang MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls.It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi.
Currently we have an opening position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.