AUSTRALIAN RURAL EXPORTS PTY LTD
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642264
JOB DESCRIPTION Indonesia Office Manager
- Handling day to day office activities
- Control and Maintain Traceability systems of each animal exported and on-time reporting to Head Office in Australia
- Lead a team of Animal Welfare Officers
- Ensure ESCAS requirements are exceeded across all supply chains (http://www.agriculture.gov.au/export/controlled-goods/live-animals/livestock/information-exporters-industry/escas)
- Liaise with importers and advise on ESCAS documentation collection
- Control and execute routine office transactions
- Maintain office expense transactions
- Demonstrate discipline and trustworthiness in managing, controlling and monitoring office balance and bank account
- Control and monitor usage of office cars, schedule for services, rental contracts
- Support the Chief Representative as required
- Identify relevant Livestock Industry exhibitions and participate in these as AUSTREX Representative as and when required.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Ensure the confidentiality of our customers credentials
- Maintain and foster excellent relationships with importers and other stakeholders
- The successful candidate will be pro-active, have excellent leadership skills and communicate well in both Bahasa and English
- Female, age between 30-40 years’ old
- Minimum educational background of Bachelor Degree within the fields of International Business, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or Accounting.
- Proficient in English
- Detail-oriented with strong management skills
- Demonstrate good analytical thinking
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able and willing to travel
- Possess own vehicle
This role is ideal for a person living in the areas of BSD, Tangerang Selatan and or South Jakarta who is passionate about Animal Welfare.
How to apply:
Send your CV with a cover letter to APPLY NOW
Be sure to include details regarding your salary expectations and availability in the cover letter.
Mark the subject line of your email: IndoOffice2017
Please only apply for this role if you are committed to animal welfare and the sustainability of the Livestock Export Industry
We appreciate the time you invest in this application process. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. We are not accepting applicants via recruitment agencies or consultants at this stage.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke AUSTRALIAN RURAL EXPORTS PTY LTD
Tentang AUSTRALIAN RURAL EXPORTS PTY LTD
Australian Rural Exports Pty Ltd. (AUSTREX) is one of Australia’s Largest Livestock Exporters, with the head office located in Brisbane city – Queensland, Australia and offices around the globe. Our main focus is supplying high quality supply chain solutions to our clients whilst maintaining full integrity of animal welfare and ESCAS. For further information about us please check our website at http://www.austrex.com.au/
AUSTREX Representative Office in Indonesia is responsible for supporting our customers and the livestock they import into Indonesia. AUSTREX has a strong reputation around the world for integrity, quality and reliability. AUSTREX export livestock to all major markets worldwide and has a long and recognized history in maintaining a high standard of customer service whilst delivering consistent, quality livestock under the strictest animal welfare guidelines. AUSTREX Indonesia is now seeking an Office Manager for our Office based in BSD, Tangerang.
As the frontline representative of this global organisation, the successful candidate will be self-efficient in carrying out a variety of daily tasks. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to those outlined below.