jobsDB ref: JID200003001640063
Ref perusahaan 3818210/001
The Plant controller will ensure the accuracy of accounting, financing and taxation processes are developed and implemented within the mill and that these processes are in line with government regulations. He/she will develop the competencies of the site accounting and financing personnel by imparting expertise and knowledge.
Our client is a leading global manufacturing for agri-products. To support their growing business, they are currently looking for a high caliber Plant Controller to join their team.
- Ensure all accounting and financial reports are well prepared and submitted to government agencies as required by law.
- Coordinate and work with other Mill Controllers and responsible to the Finance Director & other Directors
- Provide necessary advice and suggestion for all employees when required.
- Coordinate with Auditor for yearly investigation.
- Other related tasks as appointed by the management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the accounting system establishment in an industrial /
- In-depth knowledge of the Indonesia Accounting Legislation including Taxation
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Leadership and interpersonal skill
- Ability to train site personnel in aspects of accounting and finance
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or similar.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Willing to be based in Lampung.
- Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
- Seeking individual who's looking for career growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amar Nankani on +62 21 2958 8872.
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id