PT. Daya Indosa Pratama is System Developer. PT. Daya Indosa Pratama started the activities in IT field in 2002, first as System Integrator developing Data Acquisition System for Textile Production Machinery, and in the later date become Microsoft Business Solution Partner focusing in Healthcare, Insurance and Education Industry.
- To become one of the best developed IT solution in Healthcare, Insurance and Education Industry.
- Providing best and proper services and solution
- Applying proper technology and process in software product development
- Helping clients achieve more effective and efficient business process with the use of our product.
Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001624566
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Create documentation of business user requirements, design solutions that can be implemented within Axapta which provide solutions to business problems.
- Working with customers to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX
- Defining AX enhancement requirements for reports and business processes/forms etc., that a developer can use for AX enhancements
- Testing enhancements for customer acceptance and accuracy
- Communicating issues and project tasks with appropriate personnel
- Providing general usability guidance, and preparation reference material for end users
- Familiar with ERP Application Microsoft Dynamics Axapta and business process within Axapta with 2 year minimum experience. Experience in module Financial, Trade and Logistic or Production will be highly regarded.
- Familiar with Axapta Development tools (MorphX) will be also highly regarded.
- Strong Functional, Analytical, Presentation, Documentation, Training and Inter-personal skills
- S1/D3 graduated from reputable University.
- Hard worker and able to achieved targeted Goal
- Able to read English Programming Tutorial on its own.
- Willing to travel outside town if needed.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph in your resume