MEDICAL LIAISON OFFICER
PARKWAY GROUP HEALTHCARE, Pte., Ltd
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668254
Marketing function :
- Responsible/ assist with marketing of PCC services in Indonesia
- Develop/ assist marketing plans in conjunction with the individual country's trends and market demands within the allocated budget.
- To managed and also achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage (paid or unpaid) across all available medias.
- Manage online and social media marketing initiatives and projects.
- Work with country manager to roll out advertisement, promotions and events
- Vetting of marketing collateral's for publishing.
- Make referrals to cancer-related services such as appropriate specialist consultations, treatment center, screening and investigational facilities.
- Plan, organize and participate in support programs that will benefit cancer patients and their family/caregiver.
- Assist in organizing of health seminars, promotional initiatives and volunteer program-me/activities which support cancer patients and their families/caregivers.
- Meet new patients and follow-up on existing patients and provide appropriate psycho social and emotional support to those affected by cancer.
- Provide up-to-date cancer information related to patient’s medical condition, treatment plans, diagnostics and other medical services available in Parkway Hospitals through face-to-face counseling, telephone, email and other resources i.e. patient education materials and brochures.
- Coordinate patients’ enquirers and coordinate logistics and care for treatment in PCC.
- Collaborate and liaise with staff from regional CanHOPE or Parkway Information Centers to provide support for potential and existing foreign patients.
- Link cancer patients/family/caregivers to appropriate volunteers, as required.
- Acknowledge patient feedback as and when needed, collaborate with relevant parties or departments to achieve effective problem-solving for customer satisfaction
- Meet and develop networks and business contacts to new partners to increase awareness for PCC.
- To conduct market research and report market intelligence in order to identify market requirements for the countries of charge as well as new and potential markets.
- Explore and form strategic partners eg. Banks, insurance firms, social and elite clubs and associations for networking, events and promotional initiatives opportunities
- Continual solicit & appoint new agents for referral of patients to PCC.
- Deliver good sales/clinical presentation to different level of customers
Professional / Educational Qualification:
- Diploma or degree holder
- Experience in Marketing or Sales
- Nursing background
- Ability to work well with co-workers and inter-department colleague
- Ability to establish rapport and communicate with patients and caregivers.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player & able to assimilate with peers
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizing skills
- Resilience and high adaptability
- Stress tolerance & shows tenacity
- Goals driven
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke PARKWAY GROUP HEALTHCARE, Pte., Ltd
Tentang PARKWAY GROUP HEALTHCARE, Pte., Ltd
IHH Healthcare is a leading premium healthcare provider in markets where the demand for quality care is strong and growing. It is the second largest healthcare group in the world by market capitalisation and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and the Main Board of SGX-ST.
Employing more than 30,000 people and operating over 10,000 licensed beds across 50 hospitals in 10 countries worldwide, IHH offers the full spectrum of integrated healthcare services from clinics to hospitals to quaternary care and a wide range of ancillary services across its three operating subsidiaries:
- Parkway Pantai is one of Asia's largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 28 hospitals throughout the region, including Malaysia, Singapore, India, China, Brunei and United Arab Emirates. Its “Mount Elizabeth”, “Gleneagles”, “Parkway” and “Pantai” brands are among the most prestigious in Asia.
- Acibadem Holdings is Turkey’s leading private healthcare provider, offering integrated healthcare services across 22 hospitals in Turkey, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Iraq. The “Acibadem” brand is renowned for its clinical excellence in the Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and North Africa (“CEEMENA”) region.
- IMU Health is IHH’s medical education arm, and oversees the established higher learning institutions of International Medical College and International Medical University in Malaysia.
IHH is the leading player in its home markets of Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and India, and key growth markets of China and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit