MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR – PROJECT (PRO 1611060)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627660
Ref perusahaan fan
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On ; 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Senior Reliability Engineer.
The role of the Mechanical Supervisor – Projects is to provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to a small project team to ensure all installation activities associated with the process plant equipment are effectively and safely carried out on a daily basis. To effectively communicate, successfully train and develop the skills of the Project maintenance employees into a well-developed, disciplined, safe and efficient maintenance team, capable of carrying out small project work as required around the Martabe goldmine site. This role requires clear communication with peer groups in Mechanical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Engineering/Reliability, Process Plant Operations and Maintenance Planning departments for all small planned project tasks.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Mechanical Fitting or Boiler Maker Welder Trades Qualification by a recognized institution or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical Fitting or Boiler Maker Welding qualifications.
- Over 3 years’ experience supervising Fixed Plant mechanical maintenance trademans on an operating mine site.
- Full understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems’ (CMMS).
- Poly pipe welding experience (Preferred).
- Ability to plan and scope out job requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, techniques, equipment, tools and materials used in the mining / mechanical trades industry.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions including the interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Capable of supervising the work of the mechanical maintenance project team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Experience in similar position within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM).
- Must be able to read P&ID’s & drawings, write procedures, work instructions along with following these step by step.
- Experience with Mechanical Fitting, Boiler making Welding maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
- Experience with PRONTO maintenance management system.
- Well written & spoken English language skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Have driver license (Manual Transmission).
- All round maintenance and project experience.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 30, 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Tentang AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: