MECHANICAL SHIFT SUPERVISOR (PRO 1611058)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627548
Ref perusahaan rhea151116
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Mechanical Superintendent.
The role of the Mechanical Shift Supervisor is to :
- Provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to the maintenance workforce to ensure all maintenance activities associated with the process plant equipment are effectively and safely carried out on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate, successfully train and develop the skills of the mechanical maintenance employees into a well-developed, disciplined, safe and efficient maintenance team, capable of carrying out daily, weekly and scheduled maintenance activities within the confines of the Martabe Gold Mine.
- Communication with peer groups in Electrical Maintenance, Engineering/Reliability, Process Plant Operations and Maintenance Planning departments for planned and unplanned tasks.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Mechanical Fitting or Boiler Maker Welder Trades Qualification by a recognised institution or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical Fitting or Boiler Maker Welding qualifications
- Well written & spoken English language skills
- Report writing skills
- Over 3 years’ experience supervising Fixed Plant mechanical maintenance tradesmen on an operating mine site
- Full understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems’ (CMMS)
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, techniques, equipment, tools and materials used in the mining / mechanical trades industry
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions including the interpretation of engineering drawings.
- A thorough understanding on the mechanical workings of critical fixed plant equipment (Sag, ball mills, jaw and cone crushers and all types of pumps).
- Capable of supervising the work of the mechanical maintenance team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
- Experience developing and rolling out SOP’s.
- Experience in similar position within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM)
- Must be able to read P&ID’s & drawings, write procedures, work instructions along with following these step by step.
- Process plant equipment rebuild experience
- The ability to priorities workload and work effectively under pressure.
- Experience with Mechanical Fitting, Boiler making Welding maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 30, 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
OR clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Tentang AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: