Based in Manchester, London and now in Jakarta, SSR is an award winning education and one of the UK's most successful music and media training academies producing countless numbers of graduates now employed in the music, television, film and radio industries.
SSR was the first Audio Engineering School in the UK and first AVID Pro School in Europe. We are a BBC ‘Preferred Training Supplier’, a member of the British Accreditation Council which regulates private colleges, and recently won a Business of the Year award for quality of our training. Currently we have both of Bachelor and Advance Diploma program for Audio Engineering, Film and Animation.
WHY JOINING SSR Jakarta – School of Creative Media?
As a company, SSR Indonesia strives to provide the best and most nurturing work place for its employees. Not only we provide a place to earn a living, we also try our best to create an environment where our employees continuously learn and grow and develop themselves.
No matter what department of SSR Indonesia you work in, you will become a part of very talented and inspiring team who aim to provide the best and most innovative to change and improve peoples’ lives.
If you have the passion develop a company from a different point of view (thinking out of the box), proven, unique, successful product, and would like to develop customer service skills, our pleasure to invite you to join our dynamic and creative team as follows:
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001642613
Ref perusahaan rhea181116
- To handle inbound calls and telemarketing functions and follow up on potential students for consultation, registration and timely payment of tuition fees
- To consult potential students (along with parents) and understand their academic and career interest in order to recommend a suitable program
- Delivery training / presentation programs to potential parents and students
- To respond to enquiries by phone, email and walk-in appointments as well as ensure proper management of enquire database
- To coordinate activities such as open houses, education fairs, workshop, school visits and recruitment of potential students though one-to-one consultation or mass presentation
- To plan (and follow up with) school visit, campaigns in government, and private high schools (international and national plus).
- Formulate part sales strategy, activity & target, developing good analysis in sales & marketing
- To achieve quarterly targets set by management and generate ideas for increasing sales and brand awareness.
- To travel throughout Jakarta and beyond to meet with clients as needed.
- Holding a minimal Bachelor Degree in Marketing or other relevant field from a reputable University
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in education or relevant industry
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in telemarketing
- Excellent in Relationship or Networking Building, Presentation, Analytical and Persuasion skill
- Familiar in facilitating workshop, training and presentation class
- Able to handle a training products & materials
- Having a knowledge of sales and marketing business
- Having a knowledge and skill about design graphic
- Fluent in verbal and written communication both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Quick learner, responsible, reliable, capable of working under pressure with an object to achieve the given target
- Enjoy dealing with people, Fun & Caring
- Have Passion in Education counseling field
- Communicative, attractive and outgoing personality
- Good proficiency in MS Office (MS Words, MS Excel & MS Power Point) and internet literate
- Team players, highly motivated, hardworking and committed
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow