Marketing Communications Manager
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660895
Ref perusahaan 3919689/001
This is a senior Marketing role, reporting directly to expat and responsible for overall marketing activities of the company
Our client is Multinational Company in Home ware category. They are currently looking for a passionate and driven profile to strengthen their marketing team.
- Coordinate all departments under Marketing division implementing the sell-in and sell-out program to achieve sales target.
- Coordinate all departments under Marketing division to increase customer awareness of the company brand through media include social media and below the line activities in Indonesia.
- Give suggestion to Product Marketing of marketing strategies, including coordinating with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Being Analyse the effectiveness of the training and give suggestion on the training syllabus sales promoter.
- Give direction on the placement of the display products along with POSM circulation.
- Monitoring activity of Marcom dept. to present & maintain a positive public image of the company brand to generate a strong brand positioning in Indonesia market.
- Analyse, plan & execute marketing strategies to achieve business & sales and ensure all strategies are managed in a creative, timely and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure coordination process with suppliers and other relevant departments go well in making and producing promotional materials and other marketing activities.
- Bachelor or above in Economics, Business, or related field.
- At least 6 years working experience in marketing or branding from durable consumer goods industry, Home appliance industry will be desirable
- Good at marketing strategy planning and execution, new product launching, channel management, event organisation, PR management, etc.
- Have digital marketing experience (such as SEO, SMM, content strategy) will be a plus.
- Have consumer survey experience will be highly preferred.
- Have good interpersonal skill, extroverted, energetic, creative, good taste for design.
- Strong leadership, good people management skill and team work spirit.
- Proficiency with both written and spoken English, Chinese Mandarin will be a plus
- Interesting career opportunity
- Good package and remuneration
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id