SELARAS KARYA GEMILANG, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668278
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the month end close at entity level and consolidated level.
- Maintaining and delivering to a reporting timetable for key tasks.
- Preparation of monthly Financial and Management report.
- Ad hoc quarterly board meeting inputs, financial reporting slides and schedules.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset schedules and monthly accruals and prepayments and intercompany schedules.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and Bank reconciliations.
- Statutory audited annual IFRS financial statements for Group and Subsidiary and management of external auditors
- Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting with the GPA >3.00.
- Having relevant experience in Oil and Gas industry (preferably from Big 4 Audit Firm).
- A good knowledge of ERP systems (preferable PRONTO, COGNOS, CLICKVIEW).
- Good understanding and knowledge in preparing management reports which include operating cost reports, comparison to budget and analysis related to the main cost drivers (specifically to Oil and Gas operation is preferable).
- Strong management accounting, taxation and financial background.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Highly motivated, problem solver.
- Ready to travel to Site operation on a regular basis.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke SELARAS KARYA GEMILANG, PT
Tentang SELARAS KARYA GEMILANG, PT
PT Selaras Karya Gemilang is the only mining services company which cater all the back office support for all the mining companies within the mining group of companies. Supported with longstanding shareholders which already tested within the industries and proven track records.
PT Selaras karya Gemilang is a foreign investment companies serving the mining corporate and compliances requirement arrays from the holders of Mining Business Licenses up to the holders of Contract of works. Engaging specifically on the gold and silver mining and oil and gas companies.
PT Selaras Karya Gemilang currently supports few off shore and domestic public listed companies and some of exploration companies.