IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
I LIKE GYM INDONESIA, PT (ROCKSTAR GYM)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001608538
Job Desc :
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, networks and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Responsible for security and software related to it
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data centre environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree(S1) of Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experience in server and infrastructure field minimum 2 year
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environment is required
- Eager to learn and study new technology
- Proficient in configure automation tool for deployment and changes on system using management tool.
- Good analytical skill and logical concept to implement all system configurations.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written
- Must have good attitude and willing to work as individual or team player.
- Positive thinking and open minded.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke I LIKE GYM INDONESIA, PT (ROCKSTAR GYM)
Tentang I LIKE GYM INDONESIA, PT (ROCKSTAR GYM)
Rockstar Gym (www.rockstar-gym.com) Asia’s fastest growing Kids & Teens Physical Education and Activity Center is seeking a few select individuals to join our young energetic team in building 30 Gyms throughout Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Rockstar is a one stop Physical Fitness experience with Academic, Dance, Gymnastic, Ballet, Martial Arts, Swimming, Tennis, Basketball, and Futsal classes.