IT Programmer ASP.net
PACIFIC BRANDS INDONESIA , PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629269
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as progammer (ASP.net)
- Fluent in English (Spoken & Written)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bekasi,Cikarang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/ Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- In liaison with Dbase Project Coordinator, interpret the requirements of dbase project and sets the time line estimates to complete the programs
- Develop the programs (software design, construction and execution) based on the schedule time line set by Dbase Project Coordinator
- Supporting Dbase Project coordinator in managing the program request process
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Advising requestor & dbase project coordinator for better spec than what is current provided by requestor without reducing the goal of project
- Create and manage interfacing system with external dbase (such as BOB, Sybase, etc.) to be linked and combined with internal system
- Ensuring the existing application is running properly as per rule set up
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke PACIFIC BRANDS INDONESIA , PT
Tentang PACIFIC BRANDS INDONESIA , PT
We are a Top Australian apparel manufacturer currently is seeking a high caliber professional staff to fill in the following position in our factory at Jababeka - Cikarang
We seek a motivated and organised person to join our team.