IT BUSINESS ANALYST
ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001616680
Ref perusahaan RN4615
The position is responsible for the identification, analysis and development of business requirements for systems development, enhancement; and testing, implementation and documentation of the supported systems used in the assigned business unit.
- Identifies areas for improvement / enhancement on existing systems to support different initiatives of the company.
- Determines, analyzes, and documents the business requirements from the business community and coordinates with the developers to create the system specifications.
- Identifies possible improvements in the business processes to reduce manual work and overhead, as well as improve overall turnaround time of business processes.
- Facilitates change management by working with various business areas to address issues and potential impact and/or benefits of the changes in the proposed system.
- Communicates with the developers for clarification of business requirements, testing, and reporting of errors found in the systems being supported.
- Identifies all possible test scenarios and prepares the test plan for the systems under development.
- Executes the test plan and conducts the acceptance testing for the developed programs as required.
- Prepares and documents manual and system procedures in support of the business needs.
- Provides post-implementation and production support for supported systems including analysis of production problems raised by business users.
- Conducts systems training for the business community as needed.
- Prepares progress reports within agreed time frames.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- A college degree preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics with at least 2-4 years’ experience in business & systems analysis;
- Must have strong logical analysis skills preferably with systems design background and skills in programming;
- Preferably knowledgeable of SQL programming tools.
- Must have good analytical and conceptual skills, good interviewing skills (for data gathering/business requirements preparation);
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills, must be very client oriented;
- Experience on Life Insurance is preferable;
- Must be familiar with Office Automation tools such as MS Office, Ms Project, Visio
- With high stress tolerance and capable of dealing with all levels of management.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT
Tentang ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT
In order to expand our business and to increase our service in Indonesia, PT. A.J. Central Asia Raya, one of National Insurance Company established since 1975 (owned by Salim Group), the one and only life insurance company that has been awarded Golden Award by one of national financial magazine for being “best performer” for eight years consecutively, need young professionals, dynamic and creative to fill the position of :