KONE INDO ELEVATOR, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668579
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Check each item to ensure that it conforms to quality standards and make sure that quantity requirements are also met.
- Forecasting for the use of spare parts in the future.
- Coordinate and Integrate efforts across service departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Manage material, suppliers and contingency plans to ensure material availability and inventory turns.
- Maintain and analyze inventory transactions and handle delivery scheduling duties.
- Contact new vendors to ask for quotes and prices for orders and negotiate prices with them.
- Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor Degree.
- Male, with max age 30 years old.
- Problem-solving skills, willing to learnt, good team work.
- Computer skills, have understanding in SAP are preferable.
- Good communication in English will be an advantage.
- Creative thinking, good personality, detail oriented, helpful.
- Can work well under pressure, used to do multitasking job, can work with under minimum supervision.
- Placement: Jakarta.
To know our company better, you can visit our company website www.kone.co.id
Please send your updated cv and photo to : APPLY NOW jobsDB
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke KONE INDO ELEVATOR, PT
Tentang KONE INDO ELEVATOR, PT
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2015, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.6 billion, and at the end of the year close to 50,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
Due to our expansion, we are seeking for a dynamic, qualified and professional candidate to take apart in our innovation and growth plan in the following position: